dinsdag 30 juni 2009

A lucky day!

18 o' clock ...
A miracle happened!
After 3 months my lovely Figaro came back!
Probably he was again kept by a neighbour!


Made a molasses experiment with Apple Juice, Lavender flowers, Red Bergamot flowers, Lemon and Sugar! What a smell!


Worked on Celtic symbols as well ...

Symbol for Intuition
The most ingenious discoveries
were born out of the intuition
of human beings!
Wonderful not?
My question is than:
Why young people are not aloud
to work out from there intuition
in the classic schools?
I dedicate today this symbol to Annelore
to keep in her mind that she choose
the right and only path!

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh..I am so happy for you that your kitty came back! I had a kitty that looked just like him, so your reuinion touches my heart. And..thank you for sharing the symbol of Intuition. I had no idea there was a symbol for that - I like it..and the idea of symbols for traits that are important to us. You truly enrich my experience of living! Godspeed to you, dear-heart.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen